Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

Growing up as a kid Halloween was always one of my favorite holidays because I loved getting to dress up for one night and having the choice to be whatever it was the that I wanted to be. I wasn't like the average kid when it came to this holiday because I never really ate much candy. Almost every year when I went trick or treating I would eat a little bit of my candy within the first 2 or 3 nights and then the rest of it would just sit in my candy bucket. I'm not really a big fan of chocolate candy so a lot of the times I would just eat the starburst,skittles and all of the other fruity candy. I remember one year I went trick or treating and I had dressed up as a vampire. I thought I was so cool because I got to wear black nail polish, fake fangs, and even blood on the side of my mouth. My cousins and I always went trick or treating together when we were younger and a lot of my friends lived in his neighborhood and I always thought it was really cool when we would stop at their houses for candy. Halloween wasn't my absolute favorite holiday but it came really close. Elementry school was always fun around holidays because we always got a chance to do fun stuff like play bingo for candy, color pictures and even complete crossword puzzles. Looking back I can say I always enjoyed Halloween as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment